DAR!!!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Friends, they are a nessesity in life. Some are and should be closer than others. A best friend is someone who you can share anything with. Someone who knows what your thinkin before you say it. My bestfriend whom i will not mention (Dave) is someone who i am very close to. Recently a man came to our school from a program called Rachels challenge, and asked us to think of 4 people and in the next week to make sure they know how much we love them and appreciate them for everything that we've been through. Dave, we've been friends for years and i just want to thank you for always being there for me when i need you and when i dont. You are no longer my friend but my brother. I will always be here for you, You know the number and ill get there as quick as i can. If you have money problems or just want to talk. ill always be here. I just wanted you to know that. ill talk to you later bro. Lylab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home