DAR!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mistakes. They can make or break a person. We all make them, its just how much worse some are than others. Mistakes bring us to regrets. We all have them. I recently made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I broke up with my girlfrend and i could tell right away i would regret it. i couldnt eat i couldnt sleep. i couldnt handle being without her. She did something that i didnt think would happen. she gave me another chance. After this mountain in the road, our love is stronger and much much better. i love her to death and i will never let her go one day without knowing how i feel.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~/\/\e|_i$s/-\~ said...

I wish i still had this kind of relationship. I'm proud that you realized your "wrong doing". It saved everything. Smart Cookie! =]

You're going to marry her one day...

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home